Celebrating my b-day at Siren's with the girlsSo I am one more year closer to 30!!! YIKES! But my 29th birthday was great and a fun-filled weekend thanks to Ben. Thursday night I went to dinner with my girlfriends and Ben surprised me when I got home with a new closet system for my present. Then we went to East Lansing and my met up with my good friend Amanda and her husband Michael. Ben got us tickets to my first MSU game in 5 years! It was really weird being back at my alma mater but it was so much fun to tailgate, go to the game, and walk around campus. Sunday night we had dinner with Ben's family and Monday we finished many house projects. I'll post some new pictures soon of the progress. Thanks Ben for making it such a memorable weekend.
No comments:
Post a Comment