Saturday, October 31, 2009

STEELER GAME! (be prepared for lots of pictures)

We woke up at 7am for breakfast and beer. The first thing I did was finally perform my farkle!
Ben and I in our Steeler gear thanks to Rachel.

Rachel and I with Dad!

Me and Rachel-I love you Rach!

Rachel and Jeremy-such a cute photo and cute couple!

Jeremy, Ben, Dad, and Nick at the tailgate.

Rachel, Jeremy, Ben and I all ready for the game.

Dad and I in front of 1 of 6 Super Bowl trophies.

Inside the stadium as the teams warmed up. It ended up being a sunny, hot day for the game.

The crowd in black and gold, waving Terrible Towels.
Ben and I went to our first Steeler's game ever and it ended up being a great day. They played Minnesota which at the time was undefeated with Favre as the quarter back. Well after a great game and lots of good plays, Steelers won! It ended up being the biggest crowd ever at Heinz Field and you could tell by all the noise Steeler fans made after we won. Such a fun way to end a great visit to Pittsburgh.

No comments: