

A 4 year old female seal sleeping on a beach near our hotel

A whale fin...it is mating season in Maui and we probably saw around 1000 whales during our stay. It was amazing to see them breach, play, and swim in the ocean.

A male whale fin, trying to get a female's attention.

The crater where we went snorkeling. I'll post underwater pictures soon of some of the sea life we got to see.

Ben and I on the snorkeling boat. It was windy and cold that day but the water was great for snorkeling.

Tara and I at the beach.

Ben and I on our hotel balcony. We were surprised by an amazing ocean view room at the Westin. Every morning we drank coffee and whale watched on the balcony. We even slept with the doors open to hear the waves crashing along the beach.

Nick and Ben in the pool at the Westin.

Ben and I before a beach day. Tara and Nick surprised us with leis as we got off the plane.
Our first trip to Hawaii was amazing! The weather was great and we saw and experienced so much Maui has to offer. We feel so fortunate we got to spend time there with Tara and Nick and have a break from the cold Michigan weather.
No comments:
Post a Comment