Tuesday, June 1, 2010

House Projects!

So being in a nesting mood, I've decided to start re-decorating our house. Ben has been kind enough to do most of the projects and help out and everything so far has turned out amazing. Check out the new dining room furniture and baby's room below.

Thank God for craigslist.com. I found 6 antique oak chairs for super cheap that just needed a little love. Above is the "before" picture.
The finished project...just a little re-finishing and fabric go along way.

Ben is making the dining room table and here is the base. I still can't believe his vision turned into reality but even better. I still think Ben should be on HGTV.

The first coat of paint going on in the baby's room...we went with a lighter blue color and I must say it turned out so pretty.

Aspen checking out the progress.

Ben putting the finishing touches on...

Finished paint complete with crown molding. I think she is going to love the room, I know I do! Now starts the process of filling it up with the crib, changing table, accessories, and well, all of that other baby stuff.

No comments: