Wednesday, August 10, 2011

10 Months Old

HI everyone!  I am officially 10 months old...in 2 months I'll be one, I can't wait for my party-my Mommy and Daddy said I can eat cake!  At my 9 month check up I weighed 18 pounds and was 26 inches long.  That means Mommy and Daddy will be buying a "big girl" car seat any day now.  Other than that, I took my first official steps!  I haven't walked since but Daddy and Mommy keep trying to get me to.  I can walk, I just choose not to to mess with Daddy and Mommy ; ).

Other than that,I've been enjoying the last bits of summer and had a fun maritime photo shoot recently with Mommy (see below).  This weekend I'm looking forward to spending a long weekend with Grandma and Grandpa while Mommy and Daddy act "like they are young again" in Cedarville with their friends.  After that, in a few weeks, I have to have surgery to help clear my tear ducts that haven't opened.  The doctor promised I would be in and out of my Mommy and Daddy's arms in 30 minutes so as nervous as I am, I know it will be quick and easy!

Well that is what is new with me!  Now I'm off to terrorize Aspen some more....

Love, Elyse





No comments: